Friday, May 21, 2010

Pets

Todays blog topic: Pets.  I woke up this morning at 9:58(slept in, well for the longest time in my life this would have been amazing for me to be up this early on a day I have nothing to do) and as I walked downstairs I see my sisters(Emily) 2 dogs devouring a trash bag that my mom set out because it was raining and she didn't want to get wet I guess.  This would not be that big of a deal but they(these 2 turds right here) are ten years old.  I rubbed their faces in it and smacked the crap out of them.(I felt bad afterwards because I felt like I had just hit two old men playing checkers in the park, but they deserved it and hopefully they learned their lesson.)  However I do love these two critters.  When people say that they treat their pets like human beings its somewhat believable.  My sisters take it to a whole new level.(She says Bosh, the gold one in the picture above is an outgoing open homosexual and Mickey, the brown one is a slow learner or has a learning disability)  Let me not forget about my other sisters(Ashley) dogs.(These 3 little neurotic monsters are definitely a handful and these 3 also get the royal treatment as well.(The one on the far right chewed up a very good shirt of mine at the Liberty Bowl a few years ago and I ain't seen a dime for that shirt, nor was the dog punished)  Best pet I ever had: Molly(or boo). Most of my friends knew this dog and treated her as a dear friend.  She was the fattest dog in the world(no exaggeration...well I haven't checked with Guinness but I'm pretty sure) and died the happiest dog in the world.(I cooked her a 12 oz. steak the night we put her down.)  I miss her big time.  On to Good, Bad and Funny.
Pets
  1. Good: I think it's important to have pets.  They are everything from conversation topics when you have company over and companions when you need a friend. Every household with a child in it deserves to have a pet.(If they have responsible parents)
  2. Bad: In College, apparently if you don't have a dog you are not cool.  I'm amazed at how many people get a dog just because everyone else has one.  95% of them are labs and have really catchy names like Soldier or the name of a former football great at the owners alma mater.  Most of the time these people are not even responsible enough to have a dog.  Secondly, I absolutely hate cats.(this is a problem because my mother loves them.)  Bad things about cats: They don't come to you when you call them, they pee in your furniture, they vomit when they eat too much dry food,(which is a must because there wet food smells like dead fish) they shed, and they are the most arrogant animals on the face of the earth.  The only thing they are good for is killing rodents.(I think I'd just rather deal with the rodents...besides when they kill them they bring them to the door and look at their master with a look that says "you proud of me?"
  3. Funny:  I know its kind of inappropriate but I can't help but laugh when dogs dry hump everything from furniture to human legs to other dogs.  Its like they don't even care if you can see them.  Can you imagine if humans did this?
Link of the day: This made me think of pets when I watched the oscars.  It won the award for best documentary and I really want to see it.(because after all I try to be humane as possible) Link

Thats all for today, thanks for reading
McKinley

2 comments:

  1. Must say, great one Mac. Those two turds love their Uncle Mac, even if you did punish them for getting in the trash...which I can guarantee didn't teach them diddley and they will most likely do it again. But hence, you are correct, they are the stars to my moon. I love my bubs more than anything in the world, and it will be a sad day when they cross those chilling waters - as dad would say.

    Love you, and thanks for the laughter you brought to my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the blog big man. ended up reading a bunch of them. send me the info for the world cup fantasy league. benbax37@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete