Monday, June 28, 2010

Home Alone 4.......Plantersville Edition

Tonight, I'm the only human being in my household.  My dad is in Jackson on business, my mother and sister are on the coast for some conference.  I can't really remember the last time this happened to me.  But I kinda like it. On to Good, Bad and Funny
Home Alone
  1. Good: I really like the peace and quiet out here.  I mean, there's always peace and quiet but I can't hear my mother or sister cackling with each other.  I can watch tv without having to fight with my sister over the channel, walk around in my drawers, scream at really loud volumes at any time of day, listen to loud music.  I could even have a party out here, but I'm too old for that. 
  2. Bad: I do miss the nightly chat I have with my mother.  I also miss her cooking.  The worst thing about being home alone is the responsibility that you don't normally have.(However, my mom has done this for 30 something years so I don't mind doing it for 4 days).  I have to feed all the pets(including the inside cat and the 3 outside cat...and I hate cats, my sisters dogs, my moms birds.  I have to cook and kinda clean up the house, get the mail and paper and mow(which I like doing anyway). I need to quit whining don't I.  I also kinda can't stand just being out here all day, so I'll go to town and do stuff I normally wouldn't do(like walk around in walmart) to pass the time and play disc golf and workout.
  3. Funny: I just now thought of this because of tonight's blog title.  What if robbers really did break into my house and I set up traps everywhere to defend my home?  How cool would that be, albeit unrealistic?  I'd prolly just call the cops, but it's cool to think like a little kid a couple times a day.
Link of the day: I've gone to far...I gotta do it now.
Thanks for reading
McKinley

No comments:

Post a Comment