Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wipe your brow

I know I said in yesterdays blog that I would bring the thunder today with an awesome topic.  That is not the case late tonight.  I've been busy and not busy and unmotivated to blog all day.  But I gotta do it.  I had like 30 different really good topics run through my head the last few days but I want to do really good on them so I haven't put in the serious time to write a good one and for that I apologize.  It's 11:20 pm and I gotta be up at 6 so this one will be short and sweet.  One thing that has been consistent with me the past 2 days(well and the past 2 months for that matter) is sweat.  I sweat pretty heavily(everyone does in this climate....but I'm the guy that can't wear gray shirts because of sweat).  On to Good, Bad and Funny.
Sweat
  1. Good: I'm not a doctor but I think sweat is actually good for you.  I think it's the body's way of reacting to heat.(Someone feel free to correct me on this.)  If you are not sweating in summer heat,(well at least in the south) then something is probably wrong with you.  Also to think outside the box, I feel like sweat shows how hard someone has worked for something. Example: Kind of confusing but it looks like this guy just worked hard on a gig......Is that Johnny Depp? 
  2. Bad: Obviously, sweat makes you feel nasty.  There is nothing worse than not having a change of clothes after sweating through a tshirt.  The worst thing about sweat to me is when I was in high school, I had P.E. early in the morning and class the rest of the day.  Because I always played hard, I sweated a bunch.  I never took a change of clothes and there was no way I was going to use the locker room shower, so I just had to wear my sweat throughout the rest of my day. 
  3. Funny: I have to mention these two guys or todays blog would be incomplete.  Mike Draper and Davis Potter are the two sweatingest human beings on this planet.  If you ever have to guard them in a game of pickup basketball(which is a task in itself because they are both very talented) then you better give them some space because their shirts really are soaking wet and it is just icky to get another human beings sweat on you.
Link of the day: No link today....I mean come on todays blog was on sweat...how weak right?
Thanks for reading
McKinley

No comments:

Post a Comment